The Downtown Franklin Rotary Club is primarily organized to be of service to our local community of Franklin, TN, and to the world.
We are proud of our Club’s record of service. In just a short time over the past three years alone, our Club has donated more than $200,000 and countless volunteer hours to service projects.
Just a few examples of past projects where Downtown Franklin Rotary was or continues to be involved:
- GraceWorks Ministries, Inc.
- Habitat for Humanity Builds
- Franklin Rotarian Cemetery Preservation Project
- Co-Sponsoring The Blackberry Jam Festival benefitting The Hard Bargain Association
- international adoptions fundraiser
- The Nest Project
- Rise Against Hunger
- Friends of Franklin Parks
- Build Her a Bridge teen support program
- Bridges Domestic Violence Center
- Needs of Our Kids (NOOK)
- Bear Hugs benefitting Davis House
- Nashville Tornado Relief
- Franktown Open Hearts Charity
- One Generation Away
- Williamson Medical Center Frontline Workers
- Williamson County Sheriff’s Department Frontline Workers
- The Boys and Girls Club of Franklin
- Moore Elementary School Nature Playground construction
- Women of Williamson Scholarship Fund
- United Against Slavery
- End Slavery Tennessee
- Paint the Town Red, White, and Blue Project benefiting Veterans organizations
- Mind the Gap Food Collection
- Harpeth River Clean Up
The specific projects we support continuously evolves, based on the interest of our members. Every service project begins as an idea that is initiated by someone in our Club.
“Whatever Rotary may mean to us, to the world it will be known by the results it achieves.” — Paul Harris, 1914